Jon & Jessica Destination Wedding
About Cancún, Mexico
Jon and Jessica would be thrilled to have you celebrate their wedding in Cancun, Mexico!
Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxurious oasis for couples and couples with children. Ideally located close to the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this AAA Four Diamond resort is an enchanting wonderland of glistening pools and impressive ocean views with unique octagonal-shaped rooms and suites. Most ground floor suites offer private plunge pools. This family-friendly resort offers a heated kids pool and a Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club that features a planetarium and Chichen Itza climbing wall. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included.
Below rates are per person and include taxes, gratuities and round-trip airport transfers:
All Rooms and Suites include the following amenities:
- One king-size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- Full marble bathrooms with jetted aromatherapy whirlpool bathtub, separate shower and phone
- Double vanity mirrors
- Luxury bath amenities
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Twice-daily maid service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, juice and beer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity
- 50" satellite LED 4K TV's
- Sound system with in-house music channels
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Direct-dial telephone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Hair dryer
- Electronic in-room safe
- Connecting rooms, accessible rooms, extra beds and cribs are available upon request
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
Preferred Club Privileges:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary Internet access in-suite
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Exclusive dining privileges
- Daily à la carte breakfast in Oceana restaurant
- Daily à la carte breakfast in Seaside Grill restaurant
- Exclusive spa privileges
- Complimentary access to hydrotherapy circuit at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® (one day per stay)
- Private Preferred Club beach area
- Beachside waiter service
- Bali beds available
You must have a valid passport for this trip, Passport Cards are NOT valid.
This resort has a 3-night minimum stay. This is an all Inclusive resort, which includes Meals, Drinks, Gratuities, on site activities, Non-Motorized water sports, entertainment and taxes.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person is required by March 1st, 2020 to secure the reservation (land only).
Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and is applied to your total trip.
The balance of your trip will be due in full 90 days prior to your departure date.
Insurance may be purchased. Please ask for a quote.
Travel Protection Plus Pricing of all vacation packages and destinations, Cancel for Any Reason within 48 hrs prior to trip. Insurance must be purchased within 90 days of Travel and Before Final payment is made.
Per passenger package value
$0 to $799.99: 13 years and older = $79.99 / 12 years and under = $39.99
$800 to $1,499.99: 13 years and older = $109.99 / 12 years and under = $54.99
$1,500 to $2,999.99: 13 years and older = $139.99 / 12 years and under = $69.99
$3,000 and up: 13 years and older = $169.99 / 12 years and under = $84.99
Pre-Departure Penalty Waiver Provided by Travel Impressions (non-insurance features)
• Cancel for ANY reason and get a full refund less the cost of the travel protection and initial deposit.
• No revision fees or change fees that could quickly add up
- The following items are not refundable under Travel Protection Plus
• "No Show" situations where the traveler does not check in and denied boarding situations are not covered
• Non-refundable hotel rates
• Air not purchased from Travel Impressions
• If the number of individuals occupying a room decreases, the remaining travelers will be responsible for additional costs incurred as a result of a change in the per person occupancy rate
• No name changes or substitutions on travel protection plans
• Cost to change to an alternate scheduled airline as a result of an airline schedule change prior to departure
• During Travel Coverage:
POST-DEPARTURE TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN - Post Departure Travel Insurance Benefits are administered by: Trip Mate, Inc.* (*in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency). Plan payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Review full plan details online at Tripmate.com/wpN430i.
Part B - Schedule of Insurance Benefits (Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company)
Trip Interruption - Reimburses (up to the total trip cost) unused hotel arrangements plus additional costs to change or purchase a new airline ticket if you can't travel due to circumstances such as illness or injury to you, a family member, or traveling companion, jury duty, subpoena, or a traffic accident on the way to the airport.
Missed Connection - Provides a reimbursement for the prepaid nonrefundable Trip Payments for the unused portions of your tour, the additional transportation costs to join your departed tour, and any reasonable accommodation and meal expenses, if your arrival at the Trip destination is delayed for 3 hours or more for a covered reason.
Trip Delay - Reimburses (up to $500) additional Expenses incurred when you are delayed 6 hours or more due to a defined Hazard, for instance, inclement weather, common carrier delays, etc.
Emergency Evacuation – Pre-pays up to $75,000 for the cost of emergency medical transportation if a serious illness or injury occurs during your vacation that requires medical evacuation.
Medical Expense - Provides Medical Expense benefits for a covered Sickness or Injury incurred while on your Trip up to $50,000 plus emergency dental coverage up to $750.
Travel Accident - Accidental death and dismemberment coverage up to $10,000 in the event of loss of life or limb while flying.
Baggage and Personal Effects - Up to $1,000. Coverage for direct physical loss or damage to your Baggage, passports, or visas while on your Trip. There is a per article limit of $300. There is a combined maximum limit of $600 total for the following: jewelry; watches; articles consisting in whole or in part of silver, gold or platinum; furs; articles trimmed with or made mostly of fur; sporting equipment, Ski Equipment, personal computers, radios, cameras, camcorders and their accessories and related equipment and other electronic items.
Bag Delay - If, while on your Trip, your Baggage is delayed for more than 8 hours, the plan will pay up to $300 for the purchase of necessary additional clothing and personal articles.
VERY IMPORTANT-INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH THE GROUP CONTRACT. You Must book within the group to be included in the wedding events and be on the rooming list.
Please contact Dawn Gray to make a reservation and all payments. Her contact information is listed below.
Flights can be added from any city. Please ask for a quote.Please contact Dawn Gray for details or to make a reservation.
Dawn@4MoonsTravel.com or (336) 299-4164