Celebrity Cruises don't just aim for the stars.
Celebrity is the first and only Relaxed Luxury℠ resorts at sea to be Star Rated by Forbes Travel Guide. Forbes Travel Guide has 65 years of expertise in evaluating and verifying luxury at the finest hotels, resorts – and now resorts at sea - in the world. Step aboard and see what all the stars are about. Celebrity Apex (four-star rating) Celebrity Apex® , the second ship in Celebrity Cruises’ revolutionary Edge® Series, is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated resort at sea. Celebrity Millennium (four-star rating) Celebrity Millennium® is making even more waves in the cruise world with its breathtaking upgrades, and now as one of the first cruise ships in the world to receive a Four-Star Rating by Forbes Travel Guide. Celebrity Flora (four-star rating) Celebrity Cruises’ stunning Celebrity Flora® is the first all-suites, 100-guest ship designed exclusively for sailing these islands, and now it’s the first and only resort at sea in the region to receive a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rating. Celebrity Edge (recommended rating) Celebrity Edge® , the first ship in Celebrity’s stunning Edge® Series, is now one of the first and only resorts at sea to receive a Recommended Rating from Forbes Travel Guide. Celebrity Summit (recommended rating) Celebrity Summit® has not only undergone a revolutionary redesign, but it’s now one of the first and only resorts at sea to receive a Recommended Rating from Forbes Travel Guide
- Authentic Mexico
- Where to cruise: Top three Destinations You’ll Love
- It’s Time to Check Off Your Destination Bucket List!
- To Feel Like a Local, Travel With One
- Imagine Your Ocean State of Mind
- Now You Can Cruise on the Tennessee River
- 7 Reasons Why Portugal Is One Of Europe’s Top Destinations, Year After Year
- Enjoy Hawaii in 2023 at the Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed
- Flight Delayed? This Airline's App Now Automatically Rebooks You and Even Provides Meal Vouchers
- An Explorer’s Dream: Egypt And The Mighty Nile