- In a groundbreaking industry-first, travelers can now immerse themselves with a Celebrity ship before they ever set sail in the brand’s all-new, ‘Wonderverse.’
- Visitors can also explore; chat with ship designers and leaders including beloved American interior designer Nate Berkus, Captain Kate McCue, and the line’s President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
Celebrity Cruises®, known for next generation ships at the intersection of architecture, technology and design, is sailing into the future with the launch of a new virtual experience dubbed, the ‘Wonderverse’.
In an industry first, travelers will get to “see before they sail,” exploring a hyper-realistic, digital recreation of aspects of their newest ship in Celebrity’s transformational Edge® Series, Celebrity BeyondSM, complete with the ship’s artful and inspiring spaces, entertaining signature moments like Celebrity’s famous Martini Bar Flair Show, and the ability to visit top destinations that Celebrity sails to - from Alaska to the Caribbean and Europe to Asia.
In addition, guests can meet and chat with the line’s key leaders as digital avatars, including President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, the inspirational Captain Kate McCue - the first, and still only, American female captain of a major cruise ship, and Nate Berkus, Celebrity’s Edge® Series Travel Ambassador and designer of the Sunset Bar on Celebrity Beyond.
- Authentic Mexico
- Where to cruise: Top three Destinations You’ll Love
- It’s Time to Check Off Your Destination Bucket List!
- To Feel Like a Local, Travel With One
- Imagine Your Ocean State of Mind
- Now You Can Cruise on the Tennessee River
- 7 Reasons Why Portugal Is One Of Europe’s Top Destinations, Year After Year
- Enjoy Hawaii in 2023 at the Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed
- Flight Delayed? This Airline's App Now Automatically Rebooks You and Even Provides Meal Vouchers
- An Explorer’s Dream: Egypt And The Mighty Nile