Spending the Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones has a whole different spin when it involves feasting on flavorful Caribbean cuisine and sunbathing on the beaches of Tortola and St. Kitts. Feel the Christmas spirit of Cartagena followed by an unforgettable scenic voyage on the Panama Canal before island-hopping in the Caribbean. With several sailings available on the Edge Series — Celebrity Edge,® Celebrity Apex℠ and Celebrity Beyond℠ — every moment of your holiday voyage is something to celebrate.
Make amazing new memories over cocktails, food and entertainment on the Magic Carpet® — a truly unique cantilevered platform that rises over the ocean to the top of the ship. From the fresh flavors of Tuscany to fine sushi at sea, dining aboard the Edge Series is always an event to remember. Exclusive to Celebrity Beyond, a celebrated chef is the culinary mind behind Le Voyage℠ by Daniel Boulud, a new dining concept featuring global cuisine and an esteemed wine collection. Let us book your Aqua Sky Suite accommodations, and you’ll receive even more enjoyable elements on your holiday voyage.
Aqua Sky Suite guests enjoy a long list of thoughtfully curated wellness amenities, combining the best of AquaClass and the ultimate luxury of The Retreat. An exclusive lounge and a sundeck that rivals any high-end resort, The Retreat includes access to exclusive dining at Blu and Luminae. Plus, your Personal Retreat Host will make sure you never have to lift a finger. To sweeten your stay, premium drinks, streaming Wi-Fi, gratuities and On Board Credit
- Authentic Mexico
- Where to cruise: Top three Destinations You’ll Love
- It’s Time to Check Off Your Destination Bucket List!
- To Feel Like a Local, Travel With One
- Imagine Your Ocean State of Mind
- Now You Can Cruise on the Tennessee River
- 7 Reasons Why Portugal Is One Of Europe’s Top Destinations, Year After Year
- Enjoy Hawaii in 2023 at the Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed
- Flight Delayed? This Airline's App Now Automatically Rebooks You and Even Provides Meal Vouchers
- An Explorer’s Dream: Egypt And The Mighty Nile